Rebirth of "TBM" The Japanese Deep Jazz Compiled by Tatsuo Sunaga
- Exceptional compilation about legendary Japanese jazz label Three Blind Mice!
- Compiled & supervised by DJ, producer and recording artist Tatsuo Sunaga (Sunaga T Experience)
- Liner Notes by Japanese jazz producer and writer Takao Ogawa
- Mastering Engineer: Isao Kikuchi (Warner Music Mastering)
- Cutting Engineer: Katsutoshi Kitamura (Warner Music Mastering)
- Gatefold 2xLP with obi strip and liner notes in Japanese and English
Three Blind Mice revitalized the Japanese jazz scene during the 1970s and 1980s. Its initial mission was to proactively produce albums of new musicians. Another goal was to expand its fan base, which was done by releasing albums of famous musicians. Through these efforts, TBM has greatly contributed to enriching the Japanese jazz scene.
Tsuyoshi Yamamoto and Isao Suzuki were two of the leading figures who gained prominence by their works on TBM. Yamamoto quickly became a star in the Japanese jazz scene by releasing a series of excellent albums on the label.